Current Career Opportunities
SENIOR ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER/SCIENTIST/GEOLOGIST/LSRP
This is a senior-level position that will involve managing hazardous waste investigations and remediations including but not limited to: complex environmental site assessments, ISRA investigations, NJDEP Site Remediation Program soil/groundwater investigations and remediations and vapor intrusion investigations.
Minimum requirements include:
- 10-15+ years of relevant experience working directly with Clients and regulatory agencies;
- Soil and groundwater investigation and remediation experience;
- Experience with the New Jersey Technical Requirements for Site Remediation, ISRA, Brownfields Redevelopment;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple technically complex projects;
- A degree in engineering, geology or environmental sciences; and,
- Professional licenses such as LSRP, P.E., P.G. or C.P.G. are desirable.
This person will conduct hazardous waste investigations including, but not limited to: Phase I Audits, soil/groundwater investigations, remediation studies, and Health & Safety monitoring.
The typical responsibilities for this position include:
- Preparation of Phase I Assessments and Preliminary Assessments;
- Phase II Investigations;
- Assisting LSRPs with NJDEP Site Remediation Program soil/groundwater/vapor investigations and remediation;
- Preparing NJDEP Preliminary Assessment/Site Investigation/Remedial Investigation/Remedial Action Reports in support of LSRP services;
- Assisting with remediation activities; and,
- Environmental Health & Safety monitoring.
- 2-7 years of relevant experience;
- 40 hour OSHA training;
- a degree in engineering, geology or environmental sciences is required.
EcolSciences, Inc. offers an excellent salary and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.